Jodie Rogers Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) in relation to your data.
Jodie Rogers Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 21st, 2018.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Jodie Rogers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales under registration number 8740183
Registered office: 1 Farm Avenue, Streatham Hill, London.
Telephone: +447950 200 224
2. What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- The data sent through any of the contact methods on our website will be used to contact you and reply to your enquiries.
- We may use the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about newly listed properties, price reduced properties and additional services using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and surname
- email address
- any information you send us in your enquiries such as "team size" and "specific team challenge"
4. What is our justification for handling your personal information in this way?
We can treat your data because you have given us the consent to send you information or to answer your questions though the contact form. For clients, personal data will be necessary for the execution of the services.
Finally, in some, relatively limited circumstances we will need to handle your personal information in a certain way to be able to comply with our legal obligations; for example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities.
5. Recipients of your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
6. Individual rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals: